Changes regarding wnaspi32 layer ?

Martin Hoffmann ma.hoff at t-online.de
Thu Jan 10 13:06:53 CST 2002

Mhhh,

must have been an issue with a not properly installed Wine on my machine !

As you told me i ran some tests: First with the working 20010731 build !
Then i decided to switch to cvs from 20011226 and did ./tools/wineinstall !

Guess what, it was not reproducable :-/ With the fresh compiled cvs from
20011226 it works, too ...

So, i can only imagine that last time i installed a newer version i must have
mixed up anything (or had a bad rpm - this time i compiled my own !)

Thank you anyway ! For me it's solved... (being happy)

Martin

Am Montag, 7. Januar 2002 09:28 schrieben Sie: