Debugger set breakpoint with full filename

eric eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jan 10 13:45:14 CST 2002

Bill Medland a écrit :

> I've spent time looking for the answer and trying the (to me) obvious
> options and now I give in.
>
> How, in the debugger, do I specify "Set a break point at DllMain of
> E:\BIN.50A\..MYDLL.DLL"
> without the debugger complaining about syntax etc.?
hmmm debugger isn't ready to handle DLL names which contain '.'

another solution is to ask the debugger to break on each DLL loading.
set $BreakOnDllLoad = 1
then, you would be able to add a breakpoint on DllMain (which, I assume
would be exported from the DLL, meaning its symbol will be known to the
debugger)

A+