first contribution

Shane Shields locutusenterprises at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 10:05:45 CST 2002

hi all,

as my first contribution (implies that there is more to come ;-}) i have
found and fixed a (very) minor bug in updown.c but i am at a loss as to what
to do next. having read the documentation on cvs commit or cvs diff -u  i am
still scratching my head in confusion. can somebody give me a newbie type
pointer as to what i can do? i have downloaded the latest cvs (todays date
13/1/2002) using cvs update -PAd, altered updown.c, tested that it compiles
and am now waiting on fireproof instructions for the next steps (i burn
easily :-)).

Shane Shields

To be a *nix programmer or to be a windows progammer that is the question.
The answer is simple...Be a WINE programmer and do both.