Listview Unicodification (take 2 try B :))

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at cs.toronto.edu
Mon Jan 14 09:25:14 CST 2002

Hi people,

After a few more sleepless nights, I got the listview control close to
something I'm willing to submit. The patch is here:
http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~dimi/listview-unicode-2.diff

Last night I've sent a message to the list (including the patch), but I
think it didn't like it because of it's size. Oh well.

Testing: the control seems to work fine in the File Chooser, and the
Common Control Spy Samples (thanks Francois!). Unfortunately, I could not
try Gerard's test cases, as I don't have VC++, and the little program from
www.timex.com doesn't seem to wanna run on my box (it complains of an
invalid date format in section [Intl] of win.ini even if I can see no date
format in there). Gerard, can you try it out, if you don't mind?

Comments, suggestions, and/or ideas are welcomed, as always.

--
Dimi.