EnumWindows

Tommy Schultz Lassen tlassen at tlassen.dk
Mon Jan 14 10:39:04 CST 2002

Uwe Bonnes <bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> writes:

>     Tommy> Why does EnumWindows return FALSE if no windows exists. Should it
>     Tommy> not return TRUE instead. Her is a patch witch changes it.
>
> What are your indications that the present behaviour is wrong?
> Api-Description or Miss-Behaviour of some application?

With out this patch Pool of Radians Ruins of Myth Drannore stops
before it opens a window(on inspection of the trace it looks like
it detects Pool of Radians Ruins of Myth Drannore running and stops).

I think it is using EnumWindows to make sure that only one
Pool of Radians Ruins of Myth Drannore is running.

NB: With this patch Pool of Radians Ruins of Myth Drannore gets a window up
and then exits.(With the dircetx from transgaming it plays the intro movies and
gets almost into the game).

Tommy.