C testing framewok. Updated. SystemParametersInfo unit test.

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 09:32:40 CST 2002

Attached are new version of the C testing framework.
Changed SystemParametersInfo unit test to use this
framework.

Alexandre, I need to use a couple switches for the
test application:
- output verbosity level
- die on failure indicator

Can you suggest how to implement these switches - as
command-line arguments or environment variables?

Using environment variables is easier for me - I don't
need to do parsing of 2 types of command line (main
and WinMain formats), no need to force test developers
to use function like start_test( args ) in the
beginning of their tests.

Thanks,
Andriy Palamarchuk