WSAAccept

Martin Wilck Martin.Wilck at fujitsu-siemens.com
Tue Jan 15 10:58:37 CST 2002

Dear Daniel,

I seem to have problems sending mail directly to your address ...

> 	No problem .. Although, Something is better than nothing .. I have an
> application that uses this function, and I wanted that application to
> work .. Even though my implementation is not complete, since it's now in
> the main wine source it can mature .. By withholding your implementation
> your not doing anyone any favors ..

Yeah, that was my very first wine patch ever, and I didn't understand the
rules of wine-devel & wine-patches by that time. Afterwards I forgot about
it, concentrating on overlapped IO, and was reminded of it by your patch.

It is good to see that we seem to be in basic agreement, though.
After all, it will probably happen very rarely that an app rejects
or even defers clients.

Btw: will you be working on more Winsock stuff in the near future?
If yes, I guess we should try to coordinate our efforts somehow.

Cheers,
Martin

--
Martin Wilck                Phone: +49 5251 8 15113
Fujitsu Siemens Computers   Fax:   +49 5251 8 20409