fixme:richedit:RICHED32_WindowProc Unknown message 129

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Tue Jan 15 12:02:19 CST 2002

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Daniel Walker wrote:

> > fixme:richedit:RICHED32_WindowProc Unknown message 129
> > fixme:richedit:RICHED32_WindowProc Unknown message 528
> > fixme:richedit:RICHED32_WindowProc Unknown message 130
>
> 	This patch will take out the fixme msgs , but I don't think it will fix
> anything.. You will have to run your application with "--debugmsg
> +edit,+richedit" to should show you any errors/msgs from the controls.
> Let me know what happens ..
>
> 							Daniel Walker

I didn't mean to complain about a few fixme's.  Removing them doesn't
help, of course, and I don't see anything that looks like an error in
this.  My guess is that the app expects the parent to do something on
being notified.

Hmmm, I can not get a +snoop=riched32 trace with the native
riched32.  That frustrated me the last time I beat my head against this
app and riched32.  +snoop simply hangs, and +edit,-snoop=msvcrt produces
a huge trace, but the only mention of riched is in some strings to
mfc42.6442.

Well, maybe you can make some sense of it, and if not, where's the harm?

Lawson