Listview Unicodification (take 3) (fwd)

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at cs.toronto.edu
Tue Jan 15 12:58:09 CST 2002

[once again, I attached the patch by mistake, and the mail did not go
through...oh well, that happens if you don't sleep at night:) ]

Hi folks,

Here is the latest version of the Unicode ListView control:
http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~dimi/listview-unicode-3.diff

It fixes a silly (e.g. brown paper bag type of bug, really) pointed to me
by Gerard (thanks!). It does fix a problem with the subitem handling
(before, the subitems were simply ignored). Tested with the Common Control
Spy Sample thingy from MS. I still could not get Gerard's examples going,
and it seems I really need to test with those...

If things look OK, I will forward it to Alexandre soon.

--
Dimi.