Sponsoring by IBM, lets get it done

Roland roland at netquant.com.br
Tue Jan 15 14:08:04 CST 2002

Hello,
to put an end to this discussion, I will start trying to contact people at
IBM for sponsoring, unless someone more qualified wants to do it. Anyone?

Ok, so where do I start, can someone give me an email adress?
I also wanted to know some technical terms:
1. How do you call the person who is TECHNICALLY responsible for a project,
in this case, for the Linux stuff at IBM?
2. How do you call the person who is FINANCIALLY responsible for a project,
in this case, for the Linux stuff at IBM?

If someone can provide the answer to 1 and 2, it would help, the email
adress I will figure out myself...if no one can provide one...

Thanks...Roland