Filesystem Regression Test, was: Re: RESEND: Fix return value ...

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Wed Jan 16 21:21:18 CST 2002

"Andriy Palamarchuk" <apa3a at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I mean real Windows 95. Tests should be compiled and
> run on all the Windows platforms to insure their
> correctness.
>
> Is there a way to check whether given version of Win32
> supports UNICODE?

Probably some tests should be marked as expected to fail on 9x, NT4,
2000 to predict failures on particular version of windows. Please
take into account that there are considerable number of API calls
are not supported on one of Windows incarnations (unicode, thunks,
crypto API, native APIs, additions to the server versions, etc.).

--
Dmitry.