C testing framewok. Updated. SystemParametersInfo unit test.

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 10:38:23 CST 2002

Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> You don't need to
> set the variable when running make test, but you
have the possibility
> to set it if you want to override the default for
whatever reason.
> I don't see why we should impose a less flexible
solution that won't
> be more robust anyway.

Alexandre, by your suggestion I implemented the
switch, but left automated platform detection in
place. Platform detection will work when the
environment variable is not set or set to unknown
value.

Can you suggest more reliable way to detect if test
runs on Wine?

One more important change in C framework is support of
Unicode in testing.
Dimitry, can you look at it? See how it is used in
sysparams.c, search for "has_unicode" function call.
I'm interested in your comments.

Andriy Palamarchuk