C testing framewok. Updated. SystemParametersInfo unit test.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Thu Jan 17 15:02:20 CST 2002

Andriy Palamarchuk <apa3a at yahoo.com> writes:

> Can you suggest more reliable way to detect if test
> runs on Wine?

I'll work on that.

> One more important change in C framework is support of
> Unicode in testing.
> Dimitry, can you look at it? See how it is used in
> sysparams.c, search for "has_unicode" function call.
> I'm interested in your comments.

I don't think we want that. And anyway we don't emulate non-Unicode
platform properly (i.e. Unicode calls that fail under win95 will
succeed under Wine even with -winver win95). I think we should simply
call Unicode functions on all platforms and have the tests deal with
the possible errors.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com