C testing framewok. Updated. SystemParametersInfo unit test.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Thu Jan 17 15:04:33 CST 2002

Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> writes:

>    I believe that C tests should be ANSI/UNICODE independent as much as
> possible, and then, at compile time, one can choose to compile either
> for ANSI (default) or for UNICODE.

No, *please* don't do that. These Unicode macros are an ugliness that
we should stay away from; in fact we probably want to make it
impossible to use them, just like we do inside Wine itself. Please
write tests to call both A and W functions explicitly; it really isn't
much more work than testing a single variant anyway.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com