common controls updown patch

Shane Shields locutusenterprises at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 23:57:28 CST 2002

On Thursday 17 January 2002 4:13, you wrote:
> The remainder of any even number divided by two is
0, the remainder of any
> odd number divided by two is 1.
>
> Knowing this doesn't:
>
> len+=(len%2);
>
> make more sense.  Leave the comment as is for
clarity if you wish.

> -Dave

thanks Dave, its also a lot more elegant and will work
faster too. i will
generate a patch for it to be applied on top of the
first one. as my biggest
strength is visual basic things like this dont come to
me straight away. im
still trying to work out what this means

		(delta < 0 ? 1 : -1)

its got me stuck. im currently looking at the wine
install script as it
doesnt find the windows registry when installing wine
with an existing
windows installation.

Shane

To drink the WINE of success you must first seek the
sayings of source.