C testing framewok. Updated. SystemParametersInfo unit test.

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 06:48:37 CST 2002

Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> It's not enough to simply pass converted ASCII
strings
> to the W functions,
> we have to test with real Unicode to check for
> lossy W->A->W conversions, surrogate handling,
non-spacing chars, etc.

Aren't all these requirements just additional to
testing with converted ASCII strings? At least we'll
have minimal tests of W functions without spending
much time.

One more advantage in creation TCHAR-portable code -
we can eventually test with it multibyte character set
support.

We still can have specific A and W tests sections,
enclosed in #ifdef _UNICODE.

Andriy Palamarchuk