C testing framewok. Updated. SystemParametersInfo unit test.

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at cs.toronto.edu
Fri Jan 18 15:51:00 CST 2002

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, Andriy Palamarchuk wrote:

> You definitely need #ifdefs or just unicode
> conditional block around explicit calls of xxxW
> functions. Otherwise these functions will be called on
> platforms which do not support Unicode, even if test
> application is compiled in ANSI mode.

Fine, you have a point. Just do:

if (UNICODE) {
  <W explicit code>
}

instead. I hate #ifdefs!

If we do that, we can use the tests to also determine the performance
difference between A & W, which is great 'cause it will give us an idea of
the penalty for all those string translations and memory allocations.
(I think this can be added to the 'Advantages' section of my previous
mail, :) )

> In general I like your idea.

Thanks.

--