C testing framework. ASCII/Unicode portable version

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at cs.toronto.edu
Wed Jan 23 11:28:51 CST 2002

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> In your version you need the #ifdefs, maybe not in this simple example
> but in general as soon as you mix TCHAR and WCHAR, because otherwise
> it won't compile in ASCII mode.

Sorry, maybe I miss something, but I don't understand why it wouldn't:

BOOL      WINAPI CopyFileA(LPCSTR,LPCSTR,BOOL);
BOOL      WINAPI CopyFileW(LPCWSTR,LPCWSTR,BOOL);
#define     CopyFile WINELIB_NAME_AW(CopyFile)

which means that if we use the explicit A or W versions, it will compile
no matter what mode we're using.

--
Dimi.