Sooo quiet...

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Mon Jan 28 16:32:48 CST 2002

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi at cs.toronto.edu> writes:

> Yeah, I was wondering about that. I have some more in the queue, but I'll
> for Alexandre to commit whatever I already submitted. (hint, hint :) )

Do you want me to commit patches, or do you want a flamewar?  You
can't have both <g>

Seriously, it is planned to have a 0.9 version, but I don't want to
use the name for any random version, otherwise it doesn't mean
anything more than the current scheme. My plan is to have 0.9 mark the
point where all the 1.0 features are in place and all that remains is
bug fixing. Then the 0.9.x series will be a progressive code freeze
(each release being a little colder than the previous one) converging
towards 1.0.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com