CodeWeaver's patches

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at cs.toronto.edu
Mon Jan 28 16:56:35 CST 2002

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, Gerard Patel wrote:

> Speaking of listview, I have issues with your last changes :
> notification is broken. I can see it with Eudora 4, but I have a test
> app in Python that I can send you if you want.

Of course I'd like that, if it's not too much to ask.

> If you think to send your changes soon, maybe you could
> use my changes or implement them to your liking. Else I can
> send them myself (if you don't object to my changes), as
> you prefer.

It's OK, just go ahead and submit them, I'll work from them as soon as
Alexandre starts commiting stuff.

Thanks for finding and fixing the bugs.

--
Dimi.

P.S. Looking at CW's patch, I realized that I forgot to do the conversion
on the way back in the LVN_GETDISPINFO notification...