CreateProcess API - undocumented use

Ricardo r00tzz at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 12:54:55 CST 2002

> Hmm, so you mean some program launches another program, passing a value
> in STARTUPINFO.dwFillAttribute, right ?
> If so, how does the launched process retrieve the STARTUPINFO content
> in your case ?

It's writen a file with a random name that's read by the second program.

> Wine certainly doesn't pass the STARTUPINFO strut content to program
> space yet; it's simply being used for initializing certain aspects of
> the new program.

What I saw was that I run the first program, it write the file and wine
closes, then it restart with the other program, but it can't read the file
because it lost the file name, isn't it? It's the same error I get when I
run the second program alone.

thanks for the help
Ricardo