Pajama Sam's unmanaged window

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Thu Jan 31 14:44:13 CST 2002

Ove Kaaven <ovehk at ping.uio.no> writes:

> Hmm. I thought SetWindowLong worked differently than SetClassLong. Weird
> stuff...

Yes it does, you are right my explanation was more for SetClassLong
than SetWindowLong. Basically SetClassLong will affect all windows
created with a given class, SetWindowLong will affect a single window,
and creating a new class + GetClassLong on the old one will affect all
windows created with the new class but not those created with the old
class. The nice thing with the Windows API is that everything is so
straightforward...

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com