treeview.c

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Thu Jan 31 15:42:35 CST 2002

It doesn't really fail silently as one will see the visual error of the
text string being empty. It does prevent the application from crashing
so someone can investigate why the item is empty.

Do you think there should be a warn or err message? I could add that but
found it seemed to be messy.

-aric