fgouget at free.fr
Wed Jul 10 09:39:14 CDT 2002
I propose to use what would hopefully be better concepts to replace the
* bug 35 - Wine 0.9.0 Meta Bug
Instead we could tag all the bug that should be fixed in Wine 0.9.0
with the 0.9.0 target milestone.
* bug 395 - Tasklist
* bug 455 - FIXMEs
* bug 406- Tasklets
These three could be replaced by keywords: Tasklist, FIXMEs and
Tasklets. Then these bugs can be replaced with a query that returns the
bugs that have these keywords.
In all cases, the advantages of the alternative methods are:
* the above meta-bugs introduce artificial dependencies between bugs
* each time a bug changes status, you get an email for the bug, and an
email for the corresponding meta-bug
* similarly, moving a bug moving from one category to another generates
* the new concepts seem a better match
Does the above proposal look ok? If so then, once the required keywords
are created, I can tag the relevant bugs and retire the meta-bugs (which
will create a flurry of emails to wine-bugs in the short term).
Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr http://fgouget.free.fr/
I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on tape around here somewhere...
More information about the wine-devel