SHLWAPI ole32 (delay-load of dlls)

Jürgen Schmied juergenschmied at lycos.de
Fri Jul 12 11:03:15 CDT 2002

This is not completely right. shlwapi loads ole32 per delay-load what
means nearly its linking against it. We don't have anything similar at
the moment. I don't think we should do anyting by function pointers.
Maybe we could generate stubs during the build process to implement
delay loading. It don't looks to hard to implement.

juergen