CxxFrameHandler problem

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Jul 17 16:28:13 CDT 2002

    Alexandre> Steven Edwards <steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com> writes:
    >> I dont think I can help to much with reimplementing the
    >> CxxFrameHandler but if anyone decides to work on it I will set aside
    >> plenty of time to help them debug.  (Hint, Hint) =)

    Alexandre> The real problem is having something to seriously test it. So
    Alexandre> if someone (hint, hint ;-) could write a test program
    Alexandre> exercising the various features of C++ exceptions and send me
    Alexandre> a binary of it built with VC++, I'll fix CxxFrameHandler.

Here at home, I only have the author's edition of VC++, not allowing my to
distributed compiled executables, but only the source.

Appended program uses CxxFrameHandler and crashes in wine with builtin
msvcrt, but not with native. Compile as Release version and include the MFC
dll. Can somebody compile for Alexandre? Alexandre, is this a start or do
you need something complete?

Perhaps I manage to compile tomorrow at work, but I have to leave early for
a travel...

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de

#include <iostream.h>