game patches

Serge Ryabchun sr at energy.uch.net
Mon Jul 29 09:48:47 CDT 2002

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002, Lionel Ulmer wrote:

> I think these are WineX patches..

yes, sorry, but these patches and spec for them who want to play games
for example SeriousSam, HL or WarCraftIII with more speed and who
used winex ;-)

just rpm -bs; rpm -rebuild --target i686; rpm -i; enjoy ;-)

> Which application needs to have the 'PFD_SWAP_COPY' flag set ?

SeriousSam & SeriousSam-SE, comments for this was in .spec.

> Well, this part is actually one of my patches submitted to WineHQ some time
> ago :-)

sure, comments for this was in .spec too

> > -$ext_prefix = "func_";
> > +$ext_prefix = "";
>
> Why change the 'ext_prefix' ?

oops ;-) but and for this was comments in .spec ;-)

Serge Ryabchun sr at energy.uch.net