PATCH: Convert HMIDI to void*

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.de
Wed Jul 31 16:35:24 CDT 2002

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 02:25:08PM -0700, Francois Gouget wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Michael Stefaniuc wrote:
> [...]
> > I expressed myself wrong, with interchangable i meant having
> > typedef HMIDI HMIDIIN
> > typedef HMIDI HMIDIOUT
> > typedef HMIDI HMIDISTRM
> > in include/mmsystem.h instead of
> > DECLARE_HANDLE(HMIDIIN);
> > DECLARE_HANDLE(HMIDIOUT);
> > DECLARE_HANDLE(HMIDISTRM);
>
> I just checked and the windows headers declare the HMIDI* handles using
> the DECLARE_HANDLE macro. So that's the way we should do it too.
That means my patch is valid and can be applied.

Could you please verify that HWAVE HWAVEIN HWAVEOUT HMIXER HMIXEROBJ are
also declared with the DECLARE_HANDLE macro? I don't have the windows
headers.

thanks
bye
	michael
System Administration           Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani at redhat.com
Hauptstaetterstr. 58            http://www.redhat.de/
D-70178 Stuttgart