winebootup

Dustin Navea speeddymon at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 11:19:27 CDT 2002

After searching through the docs to see why there isnt
any code in wine to run the normal windows bootup
routines, i.e. Run/RunOnce/winboot.ini, see bug 717, I
found something mentioning winebootup in the programs
directory.  I did a search for it on my whole system
and didn't find it.  What happened to it?  Does anyone
still have an old copy of it, I would like to put some
of it's code directly into wine, or maybe reimplement
it if it was problematic...

Any info/help would be appreciated...

-Dustin