winebootup

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Tue Jun 4 22:52:07 CDT 2002

Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:

>I've seen in the crossover office that there is a reboot.so file, but I think
>thats codeweaver's closed source part since it's not part of wine itself (if
>I'm not mistaken)

Well, when we were hip deep in preparation for CrossOver Office,
Andreas had just started doing a full set of boot processing logic.
I had a conversation with Andreas about it; convinced that his was
the 'right' approach, but that it wouldn't be ready soon enough for us,
we hacked together something quick and dirty.

The idea was that Andreas was to have been done by now, hint, hint <grin>.

Andi?

Cheers,

Jer