How big is the Direct3D stuff?

Chris chris at luethy.net
Thu Jun 6 01:34:07 CDT 2002

I could be totally wrong here, but if I understand the current situation
correctly, I don't think we'll be receiving DirectX 8 anytime soon from
Transgaming ... I mean, I read they might be sharing code that helps out
InstallShield and sdldrv and that sort of stuff, but ... why don't we
pick it up for the winehq.com tree? I think we should develop D3D. The
MSDN has excellent docs has to how various DirectX 8 functions work, so
it's not like we're in the dark here.

Okay, that's my two cents.

--
Chris