Problems converting DLL to unix SO with winelib

list at vmn.com.br list at vmn.com.br
Fri Jun 7 12:57:02 CDT 2002

Martin,

Thanks for your help.
I see from your output that the diff file is correct.

I think my email program is messing with the contents
of the email. I had diferent errors from your email
than I had from the web page.
 I tried editing some of the diff file but it was hopeless....
I didnt get a nice patch like your output suggests.

I dont know what to put into the spec file.
I read everything but winebuild source.
I am not familiar enough with ELF, linking etc
to understand what is going on in the source.

I havent been able to get a simple example
to compile and work either. This simple
example doesnt need to import any Dlls.

It seems that I am not writing
the spec file correctly.
Therefore, winelib is not init ing correctly
and my DllMain function is not being called when
the Shared Object inits.

Any pointers?

Can you send me the diff file gzipped or whatever
so I can finaly make the patch work?

Thanks,
Miguel