How to compile to include debug info

Medland, Bill Bill.Medland at accpac.com
Fri Jun 7 14:58:54 CDT 2002

I am trying to track down a problem that is resulting in an attempt to
dereference the null pointer.  Very conveniently this happens in some code
for which I have the source.  However winedbg reckons there is no debug
information in the DLL.  This is not true; there is an enormous amount in
there so I guess its in the wrong format.

Can anyone tell me which settings I need when compiling the DLL under VC6++
in order to allow winedbg to understand the information and give me a usable
stack trace?

Bill