Lotus Notes R5 devel

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Mon Jun 10 14:17:44 CDT 2002

Hi !

On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 05:52:48AM -0700, JJ Neff wrote:
> I am a NON-Programmer (very few C C++ classes some time ago:-) I read that
> regulr Notes users are needed. I have been trying to run Notes with verying
> success for some time.  I am a Notes Admin and have had some success with R5
> under Wine. I run Debian unstable and use daily build Wine debs from
> gluck.debian.org.
>
> I regularly use IRC to get assistance or to try to troubleshoot.  PLease let me
> knwo how I can best help
Cool ! Finally someone who's offering help !
You might want to get in touch with Daniel Schwarz <dschwarz at bellatlantic.net>.
He's been very close to Notes development, and he volunteered to do the
application owner thing.
As Notes is an incredibly important application (we just had lotsa inquiries
on our Linuxtag fair !), having at least two people take care about it
is definitely great help.
Your job would be to make sure it runs properly, that there are no regressions
that need to be fixed again, and also to make sure that people feel good
running Notes on Wine ;-)

Tel. +49 7159 800604                http://mohr.de.tt