Merge rpcrt/ ole32 from Rewind

juergen.schmied at debitel.net juergen.schmied at debitel.net
Thu Jun 13 04:08:16 CDT 2002

Hi!

I started to merge this files in. This patches are done to a loder wine version so it does not merge in a clean way. Some code is allready implemented twice.
So I do:
- merge as far as I can
- if a function is implemented twice I comment one implementation out but leave the code in (mainly the standard marshaler parts). I can't decide how to merge it.
- the final cleanup should be done by the ones who are familiar with that code (Marcus?)
- any objections against the rpcrt4 stuff? Ove himself says its not very clean but we dont have any better code yet.

Is this OK?

juergen