dlls/ddraw build problem

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 03:06:47 CDT 2002

> The structures we currently use are from the Win9x
> DDK. But changing it to
> use NT-compatible structures instead may not be that
> hard, I don't know.

We are just now working on Windowing for ReactOS so
DirectX is not currently high my TODO list.

I'm going to create a bug in bugzilla to make sure all
HAL Structures are NT-compatable for DirectX and leave
it at that. If someone wants to address it now thats
cool, if not when we get to that point (yeah right)
mabey the reactos project will submit patches for it.

Thanks
Steven