PATCH - twain.h

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Fri Jun 14 12:53:59 CDT 2002

Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> writes:

> I don't think the twain.h header should define any of these macros,
> including FAR and huge.

These are just hacks to make twain.h compile without too many
changes. This is not visible outside of the twain dll anyway.

> The main issue is that _WIN32 is normally defined by the compiler. As an
> alternative we could define it in one of the Wine headers, but why
> define _WIN32 rather than _WIN64?

Well, it should obviously be _WIN32 on 32-bit platforms and _WIN64 on
64-bit ones (not that Wine works on any of them...)  But yes it would
be reasonable to define that in one of our headers.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com