How to make a stub dll ?

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Wed Jun 19 11:25:28 CDT 2002

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 12:45:50AM +0200, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> > So it's definitely NOT trivial to stub (except if
> > you plan to return 'not
> > supported' :-) ).
>  		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/
>
> It's exactly what I want to do -
> for now the program crashes at 0xdeadbeef.
> I would just get the message 'xxx unsupported' instead
> of crash.
> Jesus, with winedump I only saw 5 exports - if I have
> the method that's defininitevly not a huge work ;))
Well, why not just think instead of asking ? ;-)
Any of those patches "added dll XXX" would do...
(CVS notification does include patch URLs for review)

--
"My attitude is, everybody should try competing with Microsoft once in their life. Once."
- Marc Andreessen, former Netscape lead employee, in a "browser wars" interview