Notes R4 redraw problem

Ian Pilcher pilchman at attbi.com
Thu Jun 20 10:42:05 CDT 2002

Daniel Schwarz wrote:

> Ian, do you know if this bug occurred with older builds of Wine, or can
> you state that it definitely did not occur?

Dan -

It's definitely a regression.  I was a fairly regular user of Notes R4
under Wine until about 12-18 months ago.  (I finally got broadband
access and began working from home at that time.  Until very recently,
however, my employers VPN client was Windows-only.)  This problem was
definitely not present back then.

I'm going to try the message tracing suggestion first.  Is there a
better way than '--debugmsg +message'?