Regression Bug in Wine MM (Bug #817)

Ian D. Stewart idstewart at compuvative.com
Sat Jun 22 13:19:09 CDT 2002

Eric, List,

I have reported what appears to be a regression bug in Wine's
multimedia subsystem (Bug #817).

When running Baldur's Gate with recent builds of Wine, the game plays
but without any sound.  Earlier build ran the game with wine.  The last
known good build from CVS appears to be 2002-05-21 21:45:00 EDT.  This
looks like it may be related to the patch mmsystem.c commited by
Alexandre Tue May 21 2002 - 20:52:31 CDT?

I have attached the output from 'wine --debugmsg trace+relay
Baldur.exe' to the bug report.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist in
debugging this.

Ian