Wine ODBC compatibilty

Robert Damen RDamen at selectmusic.co.uk
Fri Jun 28 08:40:35 CDT 2002

Wine,
	I found this address on your website, if it is the wrong address for
these types of questions - Sorry!.

I was wondering weather you could answer a question I have about support for
Microsoft Office applications.
The question is about weather wine can emulate (or has its own version of)
the "ODBC Data Sources (32bit)" application found in
c:\windows\Control Panel\ODBC Data Sources
This application is used to set up DSN drivers for ODBC access on Access and
Excel.
An example of one of the drivers that this application handles is the MyODBC
3.51 windows driver.

Thanks
Robert Damen

Robert Damen IT Dept.