Menu Item problem (was Notepad not remaining language selection)

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 1 01:50:44 CST 2002

> I'm sorry for the delay. Could you please be more
> specific
> what functionality do you need? I'll provide as much
> details
> as I can.

No problem.
It seemed that wineconsole has the correct
implementation to use langage dependant menus.
I looked in the code and saw the LoadString function
looks as the main key to have string resources loaded
with the local system language.

So how could I rewrite the language resource files
to handle them like wineconsole do ?
I'm a newbie in windows programming for now(not C
programming).

My assignation is to remove the "Language" menu and
let the system do the chice of the language.
After this one, all other programs should be updated
to handle language.