regsrv from ReactOS (was Re: [wine-license] Conclusions)

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 09:00:55 CST 2002

> I'll look at it. Could you, please, create a bug in
> Bugzilla about this and assign the bug to me?
> It would be great if you also include information
> about the build problems you have.
>
> Andriy Palamarchuk

Sure I'll do it tonight. The long and short of it is
that wrc's yacc code and mingw's bison dont seem to
get along to well. I get 2 shift reduce conflects when
I try to compile. I will include the y.output as part
of the bug report. We would just use binary resources
for our wine fork but I would like to fork the code as
little as possible.

I dont know if anyone is maintianing our regsrv32.exe
ATM because we are still implementing our registry.
Take a look at our CVSWEB at mok.lvcm.com to see if
there is anything else you can use.

Thanks
Steven