Agenda for wineconf

jasonp jasonp1 at cox.net
Fri Mar 8 20:41:53 CST 2002

On Thursday 07 March 2002 11:50 am, Michael Robertson wrote:
> Below is an up to date agenda for wineconf 2002. Things are coming together
> great and it should be a information filled event. Thanks to all the
> attendees who are going to make this event worthwhile through their
> valuable presentations. Be sure and get that haircut before coming because
> my sources tell me there will be 3 video cameras capturing this event for
> later broadcasting.

Michael,
So if I understand correctly only invited Wine people are welcome at the
conference? Or else people experienced enough to be able to give a
presentation?

For Wine attendees coming to San Diego for the first time send
me an email if you want to know where things are around town or anything like
that.

Jason Phillips