Agenda for wineconf

Michael Robertson michael at lindows.com
Thu Mar 7 21:17:11 CST 2002

Jason,

> So if I understand correctly only invited Wine people are welcome at the
> conference? Or else people experienced enough to be able to give a
> presentation?

It is open to anyone who wants to attend, but the heavy technical focus makes
it best suited for people that are interested in that kind of stuff. We're
going to close registration on Tuesday so that we can plan for the specific
number. So people who have not registered yet should right away.

We are asking attendees to give presentations and the vast majority are. It's
not a pre-requisite though.

-- MR