DDE problems on 16bit Apps

List vmn list at vmn.com.br
Sun Mar 10 05:26:39 CST 2002

Eric,

On tuesday, I will run the test and write back.

I have detected that the second app is not coming up correctly due to
problems in BWCC.DLL (Borland Window Component DLL).  It seems the APP is
not initializing correctly and so DDE is not being truly tested.

How can I "look inside" BWCC.DLL and see if it is doing some kind of
strange calls outside win16/win32 API?

Thanks for the help with DDE.

Miguel