wineconf: Transport from the hotels to the conferance

Michael Robertson michael at lindows.com
Mon Mar 11 12:52:53 CST 2002

Patrik,

Attendees are responsible for getting their persons from the hotel to
conference. Hopefully, it's a short cab ride or walk for most. Coordinating
so that you carpool isn't such a bad idea.

Conference starts at 9am. Feel free to show up at 8am for coffee, juice and
donuts. And to help setup stuff. :^)

It should take no longer than 10 minutes to get from Homestead to the
conference center.

-- MR