Road to 0.9

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Mon Mar 18 16:35:00 CST 2002

> * Wine Server Protocols (DONE)
it this really done ? I still have some enhancements
- one has already be sent for improving toolhelp process snapshots
  (btw, Alexandre didn't commit it yet, even if two versions of it
   have been provided - the second by Andi -. Is this related ?)
- CreateProcess still missing a few parameters being passed around
  (mostly done, but still need some ironing out)
- among the things I'd like to at least settle down on the protocol
  level is the console inheriting unix fd:s for the unix console
  this is currently rather badly supported, and my wish would be
  to have it right for 1.0

A+