Road to 0.9

James Hatheway james at macadamian.com
Tue Mar 19 09:14:03 CST 2002

> C. Testing apps? I have no real idea what you mean.

Sorry, I guess I should have been more clear, I just typed in
word for word my brief shorthand notes :)

Basically, the idea that we had was the concept of getting users
to volunteer to "own" an app, ie. responsible for yelling when
we break an app.  This already sort of happens, but never
in a formal way.  We never decided the details, but I envisiage
having one person volunteering to each test their favourite app on every
release and filing bugs. (in a way that is helpful, we'll have docs for that)

-James

--
James Hatheway
james at macadamian.com ~ http://www.macadamian.com