Road to 0.9

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Tue Mar 19 09:44:15 CST 2002

On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 10:09:59AM -0500, James Hatheway wrote:
> > > * Wine Server Protocols (DONE)
> > it this really done ? I still have some enhancements
>
> I think you better send an email to Alexandre then, because he said at the
> conference that "it (Wineserver protocol) is basically finished, we just
> need to formally freeze it" (or something like that, that is not a word
> for word quote)
Yep.

In fact I raised my eyebrows on that statement of him, too.

There's probably a lot of NT object stuff that's not 150% implemented yet,
I think.
And if the wineserver protocol isn't independent from such changes
(I dunno about that), then it certainly can't be considered truly "stable".

Tel. +49 7159 800604                http://home.nexgo.de/andi.mohr/